The goal of this Performance Improvement Continuing Medical Education (PI CME) is to improve physicians’ ability to recognize and manage patients at high risk for developing colorectal cancer (CRC).
This PI CME activity consists of three stages. You have arrived at Stage C, which should begin approximately 3 months after completion of Stage B. During Stage C, you will conduct a chart abstraction and calculate your post-intervention performance scores. You are asked to provide feedback throughout the activity.
To complete Stage C and receive CME credit:
This program was funded in part by unrestricted educational grants from Myriad Genetics and Humana, and by the Veterans Health Administration contract #VA200P0034. Should you have any questions regarding this activity please contact Katie Johansen Taber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-464-4964.
- Complete the Stage C Pre-Assessment
- Read the PI CME Stage C Overview
- Conduct chart abstraction and calculate post-intervention performance score using provided instructions and worksheet
- Report and reflect on your performance score by completing the Post-Assessment
- Complete the Stage C Evaluation