Hereditary Colorectal Cancer PI CME Activity Stage A: Learning from current practice performance assessment
The goal of this Performance Improvement Continuing Medical Education (PI CME) is to improve physicians’ ability to recognize and manage patients at high risk for developing colorectal cancer (CRC).
This PI CME activity consists of three stages. You have arrived at Stage A, during which you will conduct a chart abstraction and calculate your pre-intervention performance scores. You are asked to provide feedback throughout the activity.
To complete Stage A and receive CME credit:
This program was funded in part by unrestricted educational grants from Myriad Genetics and Humana, and by the Veterans Health Administration contract #VA200P0034. Should you have any questions regarding this activity please contact Katie Johansen Taber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-464-4964.
- Complete the Pre-Assessment
- Read the PI CME Stage A Overview
- Conduct chart abstraction and calculate pre-intervention performance score using provided instructions and worksheet
- Report and reflect on your performance score
- Complete the Stage A Evaluation